Quality Home Care Services (QHCS) offers a Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment (SACOT) Program which is a periodic service that is a multi-faceted approach to substance abuse treatment for adults who require structure and support to achieve and sustain recovery.
SACOT emphasizes a reduction in use and abuse of substances and/or continued abstinence from the negative consequences of substance abuse. It supports the development of social support networks and necessary lifestyle changes, educational skills, vocational skills leading to enhanced work activity.
Services are provided during day and evening hours so that individuals can maintain residence in their community, continue to work or go to school, and to be a part of their family life.
Through our SACOT program you will partake in:
1. Individual counseling and support;
2. Group counseling and support;
3. Family counseling, training or support;
4. Biochemical assays to identify recent drug use (e.g., urine drug screens);
5. Strategies for relapse prevention to include community and social support systems in treatment;
6. Life skills;
7. Crisis contingency planning;
8. Disease management
QHCS staff can also adapt the SACOT programs to fit the special needs of persons with physical disabilities, persons with co-occurring mental illness /mental retardation/developmental disability.
Please contact (704) 394-8968 for more information.